BALTIMORE, MD – The Baltimore Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA) announces the winners of its 31st Annual Marketing Excellence Awards. For more than three decades, the Marketing Excellence Awards (MEAs) have celebrated companies and organizations that demonstrate outstanding creativity and implementation in their marketing campaigns. The 31st Annual MEAs will honor companies and agencies in Maryland that executed the best regional marketing campaigns in 2015 with measurable success.
Each winner and runner-up will receive an award during the gala event on February 3, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor. In addition to the awards ceremony, seven local full-time students who are pursuing studies in marketing or a related field will receive AMA Undergraduate Marketing Education Scholarships during the event.
“We are thrilled to be hosting the 31st Annual Marketing Excellence Awards this year,” said Eileen Gwin, president of the Baltimore Chapter. “Marketing is an ever-changing industry, and it is truly remarkable to see the ingenuity and passion that companies and agencies in our region bring to their campaigns each and every year.”
The categories and winners of the 31st Annual Marketing Excellence Awards are:
- Overall Campaign of the Year: BGE
- Runner-up, Campaign of the Year: Mindgrub
- 2nd Runner-up, Campaign of the Year: Maryland Health Connection (Agency: Weber Shandwick)
- Best Social Media Campaign: American Urological Association
- Best Advertising Campaign: BGE
- Best Branding Campaign: Element Fleet Management
- Best Online/Interactive Marketing Campaign: Brookes Publishing
- Best Direct Marketing Campaign: BGE
- Best Market Research Campaign: T. Rowe Price (Agency: IMRE)
- Best B2B Campaign: Euler Hermes
- Best B2C Campaign: Carroll Hospital Center (Agency: Devaney & Associates)
- Best Non-Profit Campaign: Carroll Hospital Center (Agency: Devaney & Associates)
- Best Higher Education Campaign: The Hippodrome (Agency: Johns Hopkins University AdHop Strategies)
For more information about the 31st Annual Marketing Excellence Awards and to register to attend, please visit bit.ly/31stAMAMEA.
The Baltimore Chapter of the American Marketing Association is the area’s leading provider of education, networking opportunities, and special events for the local marketing industry. AMA Baltimore provides the opportunity for marketers to develop their personal growth, meet, and work with the area’s top decision makers and stay current on industry trends. Information regarding this upcoming event, business news, blogs, sponsorship or volunteer opportunities and membership information can be found at http://www.amabaltimore.org.
Vice President of Communications
- Share on Social Networks