AMA in the AM | Thursday, 11/17 | 8 am
Competition is tough these days. Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, your company’s branding can help you gain recognition and make an impact.
Attend our next AMA in the AM: Sharpen Your Competitive Edge with Branding to learn how to leverage your branding and stand out from the crowd. Led by Paul Field, president of FieldVision, our presenters will take a deep dive into the complex concept of branding and provide insightful, actionable tactics.
During this engaging presentation, our speakers will discuss:
- The Definition and Importance of Branding
- The Four Brand Drivers
- Identifying Key Brand Issues
- Getting Buy-In from Management
- Conducting Insightful Customer and Employee Research
- Leading a Brand Ideation Session to Generate a Shared Vision
- Preparing a Focused Brand Architecture Model
- Translating Brand Strategy into Powerful Creative Concepts
AOL | 3700 O’Donnell Street, Suite 100 | Baltimore, MD 21224
Attendees may park in the Two-Hour Visitor Parking or use available street parking near the building.
8:00 - 8:30 am | Networking and Breakfast 8:30 – 9:30 am | Presentation and Q&A 9:30 – 10:00 am | Networking
Meet the Presenters
Chief Vision Officer, Renegade Communications
- Share on Social Networks