Join AMA Baltimore to learn about our community’s leading provider of continuing education, networking opportunities and industry resources for marketing professionals!
We are excited to announce our first-ever community meeting, and everyone is invited—AMA Baltimore members, non-members, marketers, non-marketers, and beyond. If you have a desire to see our marketing community grow and flourish then we urge you to join us. Whether you’re new to the area, new to AMA Baltimore, ready to get involved, or just curious about what’s going on in the Baltimore marketing community, this is a great place to get started.
During the community meeting, topics shared will include:
- How you can personalize your journey in the Greater Baltimore marketing community through AMA Baltimore
- Background and history of both AMA Baltimore as well as AMA National
- An update on our rebrand to align with AMA National’s recently launched global brand identity
- AMA’s first-ever intellectual agenda and its importance to the AMA and the marketing community as a whole
- Our focus for the year ahead on The 7 Big Problems in the Marketing Industry
You’ll also learn about our exciting new programs, meet the AMA Baltimore Executive Board, and more. We welcome your feedback and suggestions on what more we can do to help you get the most of out of AMA Baltimore in our marketing community. This casual networking opportunity will allow you to connect with other local marketers, meet new people, and enjoy some delicious food and drinks.
Don’t miss your chance to check out the new AMA Baltimore and learn more about our chapter and the many great upcoming events we have planned. We hope to see you there!
This event is open to members and non-members but please register so we can plan accordingly.
Many thanks to our event partner, ETC Baltimore!
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 | 6:00 – 8:00 pm
ETC North Haven | 101 N. Haven Street, 3rd Floor | Baltimore, MD 21224