BALTIMORE, MD – The American Marketing Association Baltimore Chapter (AMA Baltimore) is now accepting applications for the 2018 Undergraduate Marketing Education Scholarships. Undergraduate junior and senior students pursuing a degree in marketing or a related field are eligible to apply. As in past years, AMA Baltimore is offering the following scholarship awards to qualified students:
- One (1) 1st place scholarship – $3000
- Two (2) 2nd place book scholarships – $1000
- Four (4) 3rd place book scholarships – $500
“These merit scholarships not only offer a quality opportunity for marketing students to ease the cost of tuition but also become familiar with the American Marketing Association and its resources — at both the national and local level,” says Takisha Toler, Ph.D, VP of Collegiate Relations.
Students are encouraged to apply if they are:
- A full-time, undergraduate student attending an accredited college or university in Maryland.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related course of study (i.e. – general business, communications, english, advertising, public relations, market research, etc.).
- Must have enough credits to qualify him/her as a junior or senior as of January 2018.
Past winners attended institutions like Johns Hopkins University, University of Maryland College Park, Towson University, Goucher College, Prince George’s Community College, and more. Applicants will be required to submit their transcript, resume, two letters of recommendation forms, and a three minute personal statement video. Applications are to be submitted no later than April 1st, 2018.
For more information about scholarship awards, or to donate to the Scholarship Endowment Fund please contact Takisha Toler, vice president of collegiate relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT AMA BALTIMORE
The American Marketing Association Baltimore Chapter is Maryland’s leading provider of networking, educational programming, and resources for marketing professionals. AMA Baltimore provides extensive opportunities for marketers to expand their networks, grow professionally, and learn about current industry trends.