The audio landscape is in a period of disruption. Advances in technology are shifting consumer behavior from traditional audio to more personalized content, especially on digital devices.
With these developments, consumers are able to curate a listening experience that is meaningful to themselves instead of sorting through a “one-size-fits-all” channel. Brands can connect with audiences in relevant and significant ways using the power that audio has to captivate listeners.
On January 17th, Leon Van Gelder, Vice President of Inside Sales and SMB Sales at Pandora, will address the latest listening trends, what consumers are craving from brands, and how one of the most impactful ways to connect is to be heard, rather than seen. Learn more about Pandora and today’s sonic revolution at our first engaging AMA in the PM of the year.
- How audio has the power to captivate in ways that other mediums don’t
- New technology across mobile, podcasts, connected platforms, and voice are changing how we listen today
- Digital audio provides unique moments to connect with audiences where screens cannot reach
- Consumers want customized and effortless connections that can be unlocked by knowing who they are
- Quality environments and brand safety are paramount in today’s digital landscape to ensure your messaging has the right impact
Many thanks to our event partners, Defacto Sound, Pandora, and Price Modern!
Thursday, January 17, 2019 | 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Price Modern | 2604 Sisson Street | Baltimore, MD 21211
6:00 – 6:30 pm | Registration and Networking
6:30 – 7:30 pm | Presentation and Q&A
7:30 – 8:00 pm | Networking
Meet the Presenter
Leon Van Gelder
Vice President of Inside Sales and SMB Sales, Pandora
Leon Van Gelder is the Vice President of Inside Sales and SMB Sales at Pandora Media Inc. Leon has proven success in creating new sales channels in online/digital and mobile arenas, as well as live-event platforms. He is an expert in ethnic markets and positioning African American and Hispanic audiences to general marketers. Charged, throughout his career, with evangelizing brands and changing advertiser perceptions.