Would you like to play a significant role in the local chapter of a national organization that provides marketers and academics with a wide range of ways to connect and the resources they need to succeed? Would you like the opportunity to hone your leadership skills to become a more marketable professional? If so, then the following positions might be right for you!
Responsible for executing a plan to drive member acquisition.
Projects may include
- Managing chapter data including prospect list, sharing with other Board members as appropriate.
- Developing recruiting materials.
- Holding recruiting efforts through chapter programs.
- Recruiting companies for the AMA group membership.
- Developing direct marketing campaigns in conjunction with AMA membership drives.
- 2-5 hours per week.
- Attend monthly membership meetings.
- Attend occasional board meetings.
- Minimum of two years overall marketing experience with a focus on program management, direct marketing or business development, preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally – coordinating initiatives across the AMA Board and chapter.
Contact Eileen Gwin at firstname.lastname@example.org with interest.