You’re always on call.
Sometimes it seems like your job is a series of crises and emergencies.
How you communicate—with patients, leaders, doctors and employees—makes the vital difference for your organization’s reputation and bottom line.
You must keep up with life-and-death information, manage reputations, and promote your services within regulations in a fast-changing environment.
This conference will reveal success stories, tips, trends, and techniques from outstanding health care communicators. Learn from a fascinating range of people and sectors within the industry—doctors, researchers, fundraisers, crisis managers, storytellers, marketers, and internal pros.
This is the only conference where you’ll get all the practical know-how to turn around your digital, social and traditional media communications.
You will learn how to:
- Measure internal communications: Unlock data-use secrets to get big insights
- Get powerful organic reach and engagement on social media
- Produce infographics that communicate complex information simply and visually
- Start a conversation between employees and physicians on social media
- Make easy video an integral part of your content marketing strategy
- Use brand journalism to attract skeptical consumers
- Write blog posts that fuel marketing initiatives
- Create content that attracts patients before they get sick
- Convert viewers to your mission with inspirational video stories
- Blend marketing and fundraising messages on your health care videos
- Speak directly to different generations and cultures
- Use stories to re-energize staff members: Combat physician and caregiver burnout!
- Create mobile video for extra credibility with non-desk healthcare employees
- How to build an intranet your employees not only need, but want to visit daily
Every session gives you tips and strategies from best-practice case studies featuring organizations like Johns Hopkins Medicine, Under Armour, STAT, MedStar Medical Group, Orlando Health, Phoenix Children’s Hospital and more!
PLUS! Come a day early and get up to speed by attending our pre-conference workshops on:
- Use brand journalism to engage your audiences and boost your competitive advantage
- Measure results to fine-tune your message and show ROI to your senior leaders
- Film video on a shoestring—just do it!
Monday, May 1 – Wednesday, May 3, 2017
The Johns Hopkins Hospital | 1800 Orleans Street | Baltimore, MD 21287
Receive a FREE AMA Baltimore membership with your registration.