One of your many benefits of AMA membership is this exclusive listing of professional marketing positions. Is your AMA membership listed on your resume? If not, use your membership to your full advantage in selling yourself as a well-connected professional who stays current on the industry through your AMA involvement. Good luck with your job search!
Research Associate at WB&A Market Research
WB&A Market Research is currently seeking a Research Associate (entry-level to 1 year of experience) to join our project management team. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as an excellent opportunity for growth. The position is available immediately.
Services Account Manager at WhatCounts
- Do your clients have you on speed dial?
- Is your name synonymous with your company on the lips of your customers?
- At the holidays, do your clients send YOU gifts?
If the answer to these questions is a resounding “YES”, then WhatCounts wants to hire you right now as a Services Account Manager. You’ll spend your days helping clients become better email marketers, find and grow their email marketing ROI, delight them with proactive advice and help, and help them navigate the choppy waters of email marketing.
The final test is this: do you believe and live these values?
- Customer Value: your customers come first and foremost.
- Urgent Ownership: when a problem arises, you rush to own it and fix it before anyone else – even before the customer realizes it’s a problem.
- Unyielding Quality: you make mistakes but never repeat them.
- Team Value: you put the team’s success ahead of your own, recognizing that when we work together, we all prosper.
If you live these values, we want to hear from you right now.
What you should be able to do
- Business development, relationship, project management, organizational, time management, and data analysis skills are essential. Prior enterprise account or relationship management required, with clear track record of success.
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Previous marketing and sales experience and experience using email marketing systems and a knowledge of the overall online marketing/advertising industry
- A positive attitude and a great sense of humor.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 2 years relevant experience.
Summary: A Services Account Manager (SAM) is responsible for client retention, satisfaction, and increasing their revenue stream to WhatCounts. The SAM serves as the customer’s voice in WhatCounts, and will be WhatCounts’ primary liaison with the account. The SAM is expected to assist the client in their email marketing program, and ensure the customer is maximizing their ROI opportunities. The SAM will offer email best practices, strategy, project management, business development, reporting, and analysis solutions to their customer(s). Overall, the Services Account Manager will continuously search for new opportunities maximize the revenue potential of an account, increase WhatCounts’ integration throughout the account and their partners, and become their account’s trusted advisor.
- Proactively engage with all levels of an account’s organization developing productive relationships and a deep understanding of the customer’s business model while promoting WhatCounts’ brand.
- Provide accounts consultative and strategic advice on email best practices and industry standards, reporting, and analysis while maximizing the customers ROI opportunities.
- Oversee account and company projects ranging from systems integrations and upgrades, campaign planning and execution, to contract negotiations and customer renewals.
- Advocate on customer’s behalf to ensure projects and issues are completed expeditiously, to standard while improving customer’s ROI.
- Drive engagement and customer allegiance through onsite visitations and ongoing weekly meetings that include: review of campaigns, reporting-metrics, deliverability and overall program, with recommendations for improvement and best practices.
- Develop a working knowledge of all solutions, and an in-depth knowledge of all their features, benefits, and capabilities.
How your success will be measured
- Achieve expected new sales and customer retention targets.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction rates.
- Support other WC employees in achieving corporate, department, and office goals.
- Complete required development and training objectives for continuous learning and position enhancement.
What we will pay
- Base Salary + Bonus Opportunity commensurate with experience and execution
Marketing Development AmeriCorps VISTA
The main goal for a Marketing VISTA is to create sustainable systems for marketing and public relations in the department. Due to the recent establishment of the Marketing Department, many efforts in the department are new to HFHC and in great need of systems and processes. The Marketing VISTA will focus on developing best practices for both marketing and PR, with ample time for system creation, testing, implementation and passing on to staff once proven successful. The VISTA will work closely with staff to evaluate existing communication systems. The member will develop tools including spreadsheets for events, media contact lists, templates for all routine marketing materials, and jump start a Speaker’s Bureau. This focused effort will significantly increase the effectiveness of the small marketing staff while expanding the awareness of HFHC in the Baltimore‐Annapolis region, ultimately serving more families.
Marketing Communications Manager – Laureate
This individual will be responsible for promoting and executing overall messaging and communications strategies in support of students, faculty and staff. This person will help lead and manage initiatives in support of the university’s mission and also work in close collaboration with various cross-functional and cross-organizational departments, including but not limited to faculty, student communications, enrollment, field sales to provide input and guidance to ensure message is consistent with overall university goals.
Online Content Developer – APG Federal Credit Union
Online Content Developer
This position is responsible for conceiving, designing, building, programming, populating with content, branding, marketing, and managing the corporate website, intranet, and social media sites (online channels) to ensure alignment with APGFCU’s brand and strategic goals for growth, education and member service.
Bachelor’s Degree in web design, multi-media marketing, digital arts and/or e-Business or related field. Knowledge of e-business, financial services and/or marketing a plus.
· 3 – 5 years managing content, production, online marketing and outreach campaigns for high traffic websites, preferably with a financial institution or retailer
· 3 – 5 years creating and managing multiple social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogging, etc.)
· Advanced knowledge and experience working with a content management system, preferably DotNetNuke
· Experience with search engine marketing, Google Analytics or similar applications, Mobile technologies and application integration, and web server/systems administration
· Traditional or e-Marketing, copywriting and graphic art design experience in an advertising or promotional environment is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Fluent in all browser capabilities and integration, and their design constraints
· General knowledge of web server administration
· Demonstrated knowledge managing and optimizing corporate websites, including defining information architecture, wireframes, content, features, and functionality
· Demonstrated knowledge of how to maintain and grow a social media presence across an array of networks and technologies.
· Strong visual style and thorough understanding of how typography, layout, color, and images impact design
· Proven organizational, verbal and written communication, (grammar and spelling) negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
If you are interested, please visit apgfcu.com and apply online. Thank you!
AMA Baltimore and the Marketing Career Network
.Whether you’re looking for a new job, or ready to take the next step in your career, we’ll help you find the opportunity that’s right for you.Target your recruiting and reach qualified candidates quickly and easily. Simply complete our online Registration Form and start posting jobs today!