Networking Opportunities. Professional Development. Industry Resources.
Fun. Influence. Involvement. Growth.
Whatever your reasons for exploring membership in the Baltimore AMA, we say: welcome and, yes, you’ll get it here! Together with the International Headquarters of the American Marketing Association, the Baltimore Chapter is putting its best foot forward in marketing – one member benefit after another.
Professional Membership offers:
- Discounts to all local AMA special events and programs
- Access to a members-only JobNet, featuring marketing job postings from local and regional companies
- A subscription to Marketing eMinute, the Baltimore AMA Chapter Newsletter
- Discounted advertising rates for Chapter publications and our Web site
- A subscription to Marketing News, the international AMA’s biweekly magazine covering ongoing shifts in the industry
- Access to Marketingpower.com, AMA’s interactive Web site – members can create a customized portal to receive information about the marketing issues important to their career
- A weekly news-feed for AMA members featuring the most up-to-date information pertaining to Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Recent case studies from leading AMA magazines, such as Marketing News and Marketing Management
- Discounts on Professional Development Programs offered nationally by AMA
- The AMA’s International Member & Marketing Services Guide, a comprehensive guide to marketing services and AMA members that helps members network with other marketing professionals
- Discounts on AMA magazines, books and journals, which address leading-edge topics in both the practical and theoretical areas of marketing
- Discounts on business products and services through the AMA’s Affinity Benefits program — Affinity Benefits providers include MBNA, Airborne Express, AVIS and USI Administrators
Student Membership offers:
- Access to the Baltimore AMA’s On-Line Membership Directory
- Access to the Baltimore AMA’s Job Bank for job and internship searches
- An academic year subscription to Marketing News, the official publication of the AMA
- Quarterly issues of Marketing Matters, featuring news and events relating to the Baltimore AMA Chapter
- Discounts off the rates of national AMA conferences
- A chance to network at our annual student job search workshop
- An opportunity to apply for our $2,500 marketing education merit scholarship and $500 book scholarships
- Bridge membership discount — once you are a student AMA member, you are eligible for a reduced “bridge” membership rate upon graduation so you can continue networking at a substantial reduction from the full member’s rate
Membership is available also for transitioning college graduates in the form of a Bridge Membership.