Looking for ways to be involved with AMA Baltimore? Volunteer!
You can join any of our committees — membership, programming, communications, sponsorship, and more.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Obtaining new skills and furthering career development
- Participating with other leading marketing professionals on chapter initiatives
- Networking and interacting with other marketing professionals
- Developing and enhancing leadership skills
- Making important contacts and lasting friendships
- Learning what goes on “behind the scenes” at an event
- Being a part of the decision-making processes that advance the chapter through Chapter committee work
- Opportunity to further your involvement by potentially serving in a Board position
- Recognition at AMA events
- Participation in volunteer appreciation events
- Eligibility for Volunteer of the Month honor which includes a LinkedIn recommendation from AMA Baltimore president
- And, involvement in the AMA looks great on a resume!
Watch our webinar to learn more about AMA Baltimore’s volunteer opportunities.
Download the PowerPoint slides from the webinar.
Interested? Contact AMA Baltimore VP Volunteer Engagement Joe Wagner by filling out your name, email address, and phone number on the form below so we can discuss volunteer opportunities.