Devaney & Associates is looking for a seize-the-day, roll-up-your-sleeves, make-it-work Account Executive to join our award-winning advertising, marketing and public relations team in Owings Mills, Maryland. Someone who has a type-A passion for managing multiple projects, budgets and deadlines, but also understands the strategic communications process. Someone who’s excited to engage with a clients and prospects at any given moment. Someone who can juggle both traditional tools and emerging tools to provide breakthrough—yet well organized—communications. Sound like you?
- Handle day-to-day client activities.
- Work with multiple departments to ensure fulfillment of client projects.
- Track client activities and project status.
- Gather and assemble all client data and maintain digital and hard copy files.
- Manage, update and capture all information on client projects.
- Develop reports and maintain client communication including sending project files for review, metrics reports and status updates.
- Work with the agency team to development client marketing strategies.
- Assist in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Represents agency at industry, community and client functions.
- Self-motivation, flexibility and organization.
- Strong client and vendor communication skills.
- Good written and internal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Communications or marketing degree preferred.
- Previous marketing coordination experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a talented, supportive professional team in a dynamic work environment with room to grow. Please e-mail cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to email@example.com. Select applicants will receive an email link to an onlineassessment when you provide your résumé and cover letter. This assessment will take less than 10 minutes to complete. To be considered for this position, please take the assessment as soon as you can. We will follow-up with those candidates that meet our criteria. Thank you!