Join AMA Baltimore at our upcoming Volunteer Fair to learn about the many volunteer roles and opportunities that await you with the American Marketing Association Baltimore Chapter.
Some of the awesome benefits of volunteering include:
- Access to a network of over 30,000 marketers within the AMA community
- Practical hands-on experience to expand or refine your marketing expertise
- Knowledge exchange among marketing peers, executives and business pros
- A faster track to job or business opportunities
- Inspiration and advice on how to tackle various marketing challenges
- Discounts to local events
You joined AMA because you wanted to expand your network, find new opportunities and connect yourself to an energized community of creative and productive marketing professionals. Joining AMA has opened the door to all those things, but you have to step through the door to make it happen.
Volunteer roles are available at all levels of experience and expertise for both members and non-members.
This event is FREE to potential AMA volunteers but please register so we can plan accordingly.
*Food and beverages will be provided.
Many thanks to our event partner, Price Modern!
Wednesday, June 7, 2017 | 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Price Modern | 2604 Sisson Street | Baltimore, MD 21211