Senior-level marketers deal with constant movement in a business environment that is ever-changing. Successful leadership requires honest feedback and peer support. Join the AMA Executive Roundtable and enter a room of like-minded professionals dedicated to working together to provide solutions.
The Winter/Spring 2022 AMA Executive Roundtable will host up to 10 participants in a monthly, 6-month commitment to building relationships and support. The Roundtable will be facilitated by Kelly Nowlan, Vice President, T. Rowe Price, who will guide the group through mutually chosen topics designed to uncover practical, actionable solutions.
Virtual Event Details
- Meets monthly on Zoom from 8:00 am -9:30 am
- Maximum of 10 participants
- Topics for discussion will be established in advance with input from participants and each meeting will address a marketing success, challenge, issue, or goal with suggested readings, exercises, or guest speakers
- Members commit through August 2022
- $125 for members; $275 for non-members (and become a member)
The Roundtable meets monthly from 8:00 – 9:30 am on these dates:
- Session 1: Thursday, March 17
- Session 2: Thursday, April 21
- Session 3: Thursday, May 19
- Session 4: Thursday, June 16
- Session 5: Thursday, July 21
- Session 6: Thursday, August 18
- Participation is reserved for director-level marketers and higher (Director, VP, CMO) at organizations with at least 30 employees. All registrations will be reviewed. Refunds will be issued for any applications that do not meet the criteria.
- Each participant is required to sign a non-disclosure agreement. The only people in the room are the moderator and roundtable members.
AMA Executive Roundtable Deadlines
Application for the Roundtable must be submitted by March 1, 2022. Participants must submit a completed NDA by the first meeting. Applicants will receive a response or confirmation of participation by March 8.
AMA Executive Roundtable Moderator
Kelly Nowlan, Vice President, T. Rowe Price
A veteran marketer and communications professional, Kelly Nowlan has built a successful track record of creating, managing and growing customer-centric programs and delivering results. With experience across private sector, consulting, and non-profit organizations, she has honed her skills in building partnerships and bringing groups together to solve challenges and gain consensus. In her current role as a Vice President at T. Rowe Price, she develops strategic, client-centric messaging for the firm’s key product launches and changes, and most recently managed communications for a series of changes to the firm’s $330 billion target date franchise.